Profile image for colkav

If you expect good Customer Service from the new store named B&M, on the Industrial Estate, BEWARE, because I purchased 2 items of food from them, only to find out when I got home both items were out of date.
I returned the next day (Sunday) with the items and receipt, only to be told that for returns I had to join the queue at the tills . After a fifteen minute wait due to the long queues I was informed I was in the wrong queue, and told to join another long queue. Rather than wait I informed them I would call back on Monday. When I arrived only 3 tills were open, all with long queues. I asked two Supervisors if they could help, to save me queuing again, as this was their mistake, and was informed bluntly that if I wish to see about returns I must join the queue AGAIN.
Disgusted at this ****** service, I told both of them that if that is the case, I will be contacting the Foods Standards Agency, and writing to their head office, which I have done.
MY ADVICE TO YOU IS DOUBLE CHECK THE "USE BY" DATES IF BUYING FOOD FROM THEIR COLD FRIDGES............BECAUSE THEY SEEM TO HAVE A COULDN'T CARE LESS ATTITUDE ABOUT CUSTOMERS, AND A LOT TO LEARN ABOUT HYGENE.

C.KAVANAGH

By colkav at 22:22 on 20/01/14

Re-post           

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Local Jobs

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent